Finishes Unlimited manufactures exterior grade, UV curable coatings for construction and industrial products produced from PVC, fiberglass, WPC’s, cementitious, and other composite substrates. These coatings are custom formulated for each product application and are available in a clear coat or colors and at various gloss levels. These coatings exhibit superior adhesion, color hold, gloss retention and resistance to stain, scratch, heat, mold, and moisture.
- No VOC’s
- Custom formulated
- Available in clear coat or custom colors at various gloss levels
- Formulated for a wide variety of substrates like plastic composites, cementitious composites, ceramic composites, engineered wood, fiberglass and plastic materials.
- Coats substrates with curable coating composition and coated substrate with the cured composition and a coated substrate wherein the cured composition resides on the surface of the substrate
- Interior and exterior environments
- Superior adhesion, color hold, gloss retention
- Resistance to stains, scratches, heat, mold and moisture
The curable coating composition is suitable for use on composite substrates such as plastic composites, cementitious composites, ceramic composites, engineered wood, fiberglass, or on plastic materials. Also disclosed in the patent is a method of coating the substrates with the curable coating composition and a coated substrate wherein the cured composition resides on the surface of the substrate. The coatings are designed for interior and exterior environments and are available in a wide range of colors, stains, and clear coats at various gloss levels.
We are proud to announce that the U.S. Patent Office issued Finishes Unlimited patents for “Methods for Providing Radiation Cured Coatings on Substrates” under USPTO Patent Number 8304032 and “radiation curable-coating compositions, composite and plastic materials coated with said compositions and methods for their preparation” under USPTO Patent Number 8440013.
The coatings covered under this patent are produced by Finishes Unlimited, which holds the patent and are marketed under license through Composite Coatings, Inc.
They are 100% solids, thus they contain no volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) or hazardous air pollutants (HAPs).
CCI licenses the ultra violet coating technology from Finishes Unlimited, Inc.